IT Business Analyst (Government Sector)
Our client is a well-established IT Service Provider in Singapore which caters primarly to the government sector (Healthcare, Education, Financial Services etc.)
They are currently looking to expand their team of Business Analysts to be working with their main clients onsite on government projects.
- Perform business analysis such as assess current state, analyses stated requirements of stakeholders to defines business need
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Work closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, solution design, implementation, deployment and post implementation support;
- Lead the solution design effort and help to develop innovative solutions while complying to existing standards, guidelines and processes; and
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to perform qualitative, quantitative and root-cause analysis;
- Pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated to innovate and take smart risks to achieve business goals;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders;
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ ("CCBA®"), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)) or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage; and
- Knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamic CRM will be a plus
If you are keen to explore this role, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.