IT Business Applications Analyst (ERP)
Our client is a leading provider of oil & gas and marine solutions with their headquarters in Singapore and are currently looking to hire an IT Business Applications Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will serve as the Group subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with ERP, existing legacy ERPs and other business applications in Sales & Distribution and Manufacturing.
- Assist the Group roll-out of ERP and be familiar with all aspects of ERP Sales & Distribution and Manufacturing modules.
- Responsible to co-ordinate any software integration and external interface development if needed.
- Monitor process adherence and consults with the process owner and user for issue resolution.
- Supports and work with Vendor and IT Team on enhancements with a continued focus on process improvement to meet business case goals.
- Co-ordinate test processes and configuration assuring quality of any additions, changes or deletions to the system.
- Consults with business stakeholders to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements.
- Provides timely response to end user calls and help tickets assisting in problem resolution.
- Works together with business experts for implementation project and delivers on time for each project phase.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience working with ERP solutions as Business Applications Analyst for Sales & Distribution and Manufacturing roles with proven experience in unit/integration testing, user acceptance testing, preparation of test scripts, authorization and roles design, end user training and data migration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and heavily matrixed multinational organisation.
- Any experiences in SAP Hana or Dynamic 365 in marine industry will be a plus.
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 226713.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.