IT Business Operations Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month + bonus|
One of my client, specialize in Financial Services is looking to expand the team in Singapore. They are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to support the vendors and implement a high level of strategies solutions.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Supporting his/her supervisor in the bid process and contracts for vendor performance within established processes for the purpose of obtaining goods or services within budget and in compliance.
- Processing and administration of contracts. Ensure all approvals have been processed, and contracts are complete with terms and SLAs.
- Processing and administration of funds allocation and procurement
- Ensuring accuracy and effective upkeep of data in the system.
- Taking minutes on business review meeting with supplier
- Contribute and drive process improvement.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4-6 years of experience working in large enterprise holding a similar IT business operations role
- Strong experience managing vendors management, renewable contracts with stakeholders
- Intermediate knowledge of supplier management processes in Master Service Agreement, unpinning Contract
- Intermediate knowledge of finance processes (Macros, Pivot Table, Conditional Formatting)
- Candidate with similar experience in System Integrator, FSI or a Telecommunication company network a plus.
- Good Communication skills, Meticulous, especially with numbers
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00042620 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified