IT Desktop Support Engineer
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$70000 per annum + negotiable|
Our client, a global financial information provider in the data intelligenc industry, is looking for an experienced IT Desktop Support Engineer to join the growing IT team. The company current has more than 400 people globally with clients from over 90 countries. They have a fun-loving working environment and international team. Working closely with the IT System Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Provision, upgrade and patching of desktop and laptop systems worldwide
- Troubleshooting VPN, Desktop, Laptop and Peripheral issues
- Creation and maintenance of users with Active Directory and internal systems
- AV and Software maintenance
- Network & Server room patching
- Ad-hoc phone programming
- Fulfilling support tickets and writing appropriate notes on the ticketing system
- General IT set up for new joiners
- Previous desktop support experience of 2 years with experience of key desktop technologies: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
- PC/Laptop builds, imaging, administration and troubleshooting
- Hardware experience including Dell Servers, Dell workstations & laptops, printers
- Experience of Skype (eg setting up, connecting and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of Firewalling: NAT, BOVPN, Client VPN
- Knowledge of Networking: VLANs, WAN, DNS, DHCP
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0222 or contact Hazel Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148