IT Developer - contract up to end of 2019
Our client is a Global MNC bank with 2 locations within the Asia Pacific region, Singapore Branch was established in 1994 and has been serving as the regional hub and gateway to the Asia Pacific region. Shanghai Branch was subsequently established in 2004 with an operating unit in China with a key focus in the Corporate sector.
For this role, you will be develop for data warehouse, reports and interfaces. Develop ETL for regulatory related system, perform data mapping across multiple source and target systems. Work closely with business users in development of business requirement, Work closely with local and foreign office in development of technical requirements.Develop documentation for projects as per required by head office, Manage test process with business users.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or computer related or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in hands-on application and database development
- Experienced developing data warehouse and ETL processes
- Experienced with regulatory reporting systems
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server development, VBA.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Report and Integration Services
- Experience with web development, php, JSP and MySQL development.
- Optional knowledge of C# .Net
- Basic knowledge of financial products (e.g. FX, Money Market, Securities, etc) and accounting practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with proven track of working with foreign offices
- Excellent vendor management skills and communication skills
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.