IT Infrastructure & Ops Manager
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager wanted for a leading brand in the Education sector!
- Leading educational institute
- Opportunity to lead the IT infastructure team
- Dynamic and high- performance culture
Our client is a leading brand in the education sector based in Singapore. They are very well- known in the industry and have received numerous awards and accolades over the past few years.
They are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager to be based in their campus. Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible for managing the day to day IT operations for their IT infrastructure systems and Data Center. You will manage a small team of System Engineers , overseeing the Windows, Linux/ Unix, Network, Storage, Backup and Database platforms. You will also be pivotal in managing migration projects from on- premise to public cloud platforms.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10- 14 years of IT infrastructure and Operations experience, with at least 4 years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Manager or similar roles
- Strong experience in providing day to day end - user operational support across all aspects of IT infrastructure, including Windows, Linux/ Unix, Network, Storage, Backup, Databases and end- user devices
- Strong experience in developing the IT infrastructure roadmap and strategy
- Experience in managing Cloud Migration projects such as moving IT infrastructure from on- premise to public cloud, i.e. AWS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with business users across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.