IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is a leading insurance company with extensive global presence. They are currently looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for their Singapore office to cover the region.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Project Management Office, you would be responsible for the management and delivery of various infrastructure projects in Singapore and across APAC in a managerial position.
- Identifying gaps in technology capability versus business requirement
- Supervising internal IT staff, consultants, vendors and suppliers
- Meeting with IT analysts and finalizing essential IT infrastructure
- Planning and supervising installation of IT infrastructure
- Project management (scope, budget and schedule) including regular management reporting for projects remediation, user testing and roll out
- Ensure projects achieve business needs within the parameters costs, duration and quality
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures to manage the risks
- Responsibilities for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards and quality levels
- Coordinate and facilitate the recovery process in the event of an actual outage or disaster
- Coordinate all testing schedules, objectives, exercises and post mortem reviews
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology,
- Excellent knowledge about all aspects of IT specifically with complex infrastructure environments
- Good understanding and knowledge of servers, networks, storage, virtualization and backup
- Experience in Data Centre Operations, Migration, Move and/or Consolidation with exposure to recovery strategy planning and implementation
- Project management experience working with application development teams
- Managing mid to large scale IT infrastructure projects
- Ability to keep up with latest developments in the field and upgrade IT infrastructur
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization ability
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a well-funded leading business, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 226198.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.