Projects and Service Delivery Manager
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$144000.00 per annum|
Projects and Service Delivery Manager wanted for a leading insurance brand!
Our client is a leading insurance company and a top household brand name in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Projects and Service Delivery Manager to join their IT team. Your primary role will be managing key projects for the company on two fronts, namely: office build/ fit- out relocation and end user computing solutions. You will need to be a self- starter who takes initiative to drive change across the organization and propose new ideas to bring the business to new heights. You will need to be able to coordinate and engage with both external and internal stakeholders to drive these changes.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- At least 10 years of IT working experience with proven record in Project Management and Service Delivery
- Experience in designing and implementing end user computing solutions
- Solid experience in managing IT resources for projects
- A self- starter with a track record of taking initiatives to drive change across the organization
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage and coordinate with both internal and external business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 42204. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.