IT Infrastructure Support (12 months contract)
Fresh graduates with some internship experience are welcome to apply!
If you are hungry to learn, possesses the scripting knowledge from university or internship or if you have a year of working experience in IT infrastructure support, write in today with your CV attached. This is a global technology firm we are working with, they provide an excellent environment for on-the-job training and and working with talented people in the organisation with diverse culture and background.
- Perform tier 1, "smart-hand", test and troubleshooting activities on cabling, network and infrastructure
- Perform routine check of Smart Connect (Workstation & Meeting Room) and Skype for Business/Teams devices to ensure good working condition. Work with RE&F for necessary maintenance.
- Manage and support infrastructure operations
- Escalate and work with corporate support teams to fix incident timely
- Work with RE&F and onsite printer technician to support print service
- Project-manage local project
Leadership Meeting and Users Support
- Coordinate and provide support to leadership meetings, critical business meetings and regional all-hands
- Work with regional/global peers in supporting leadership meetings and critical business meetings
- Work with Tech Link Technician, AV Link Technician and helping each other to get things done
- Provide business leader support (VPs, GM and directors)
Enterprise Voice and Telephony Support
- Work with Enterprise Voice team and Telecom/Telephony team provide telephony support
- Be accountable to ensure support team fixes issues on timely basis
AV and Conferencing Room Support
- Provide recommendation, assistance and support to users to use the right technologies and solutions to conduct meetings, training and other events
- Oversee support and ensure all the AV equipment in all conference rooms work properly
- Proactively and accountable to work with RE&F and AV Support team for project implementation and fixing faulty equipment
Site and User Support
- Provide required IT support to enable smooth new hire onboarding
- Manage and monitoring team's common mailbox
- Process monthly telecommunications bills and document invoice entries
- Perform RFQ, raise purchase orders and follow-up on delivery status
- Asset tagging, organize and maintain a list of IT inventories
- Proactively work with IT Manager to automate, streamline and improve existing process or implement new process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform process documentation
- Possesses strong communication, negotiation skills and user-oriented
- Ability to work with people with diverse cultures and thinking
- Possesses positive attitude and initiatives to work with relevant parties to improve processes and fix issues
- Ability to demonstrate strong user focus to deliver excellent service to users, investigate and taking action to meet users' needs
- Ability to think out-of-the-box, being agile and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and committed to deliver results
- Understanding Telephony and Networking technologies
- Possesses scripting and application development knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated work experience in end user support environment
If you fit the bill, do write in with your CV attached to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.