IT Manager (Professional Services)
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$110000.00 per annum + Variable Bonus|
Our client is a leading international law firm with presence in Asia, Australia, United States and Europe. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Manager to be part of their high-performing business in Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Services Manager for Technology, you would be responsible for the day to day support and operation of IT Services. This would be a managerial role, leading a team of 5 in Singapore and would be working closely with the regional offices as part of the Asia IT Support Team.
- 7+ years' IT experience in a legal environment or broader professional services
- 2+ years' or team management experience in a strategic role
- Experience in Incident, Request, Major Incident and Problem Management gained in an ITIL-based organisation
- Good technical knowledge of Windows 8 and Windows 10, Skype, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM
- Understanding of networking technologies (wired and wireless), remote working technologies, video conferencing systems, IP telephone systems
- Configuration, analysis and diagnostics of PC, Printer and Laptop faults. Familiarity with Compaq / HP PC hardware, Dell Laptops, HP Laser printers and Canon multifunction devices
- Experience with Document Management System - iManage or similar. Legal industry applications - iManage, BigHand, Elite, Workshare, Template Management systems
Please click APPLY NOW or contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230083. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.