IT Officer (Law firm)
Our client is a leading global law firm with presence across the globe. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT officer for their Singapore office.
Reporting to the Senior IT Support Manager, you would be responisble to provide IT support to all staff and clients across the APAC region.
- Support of office infrastructure
- Facilitate communications between the local / regional IT Officers, the
- regional Training team and the Global support teams.
- Manage local supplier relationships ensuring that they meet the agreed SLAs.
- Record all requests for assistance in the Service Now call logging system.
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of events relating to their call.
- Monitor calls when passed to 3rd line teams.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Develop detailed understanding of the business and departments that are supported.
- Complete tasks and other assigned work to agreed deadlines.
- Relevant experience in the provision of support for the Microsoft suite of applications
- Proven experience on the provision of high quality customer service.
- Minimum of two years' experience as a Desk side engineer or similar.
- Proven ability to resolve a high number of incidents and work well under pressure.
- Microsoft certification - with focus on Workstation support, LAN, WAN, or the Internet.
- Citrix knowledge - Highly desirable.
- Active Directory and Windows 10 support knowledge - optional
- Cisco Platform knowledge and experience (CUCM / Jabber) - highly desirable
- Office 2016 support knowledge - highly desirable
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to focus on different stages of the project life cycle.
- Language skills desirable.
Please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 229665. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.