IT Programme Manager - Tax & Regulatory
|Salary:||S$10000.00 - S$12000.00 per month|
IT Programme Manager wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong focus in the Asia Pacific region, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an IT Programme Manager for their Private Banking team. Reporting to the head of regulatory programme, you will play a pivotal role in delivering regulatory programmes to the bank, including the APAC local regulators' requirements and audits such as MAS reporting. You will manage programme stakeholder relationships to ensure successful delivery of regulatory and tax programmes across APAC. A key part of your role will also involve managing project teams across different locations and leveraging external contractors in delivering the book of work within the regulatory and tax reporting domain.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Strong in - depth business knowledge in Tax and Regulatory Reporting domain, with at least 10 years of experience in delivering projects in a similar capacity
- Proven track record of good technical and / or business acumen in managing projects effectively, with a strong focus in data warehousing / big data analytics
- Strong project management experience, with accreditation by PMP bodies is a plus
- Strong understanding of data in financial institutions and the challenges around data standard and quality
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage and manage demanding stakeholders
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 40292. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.