IT Project Manager (Education)
Our client is a well-recogized firm in the early childhood care and education sector in Singapore. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned IT Project Manager to implement a one-of-a-kind system to increase efficiency. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for planning, budgeting, managing timelines to ensure smooth implementation while working closely with business stakeholders and broader technology teams.
- 8+ years' IT Project Management experience across Education, Government, Technology, Consulting or related field
- Strong experience delivering and implementing large-scale projects and programs
- Experience working with technical developers and business stakeholders
- Experience in planning, budgeting, reporting, managing timelines and IT deliverables
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum ; PMP Certification or any other Project Management certification will be an added advantage
If you are keen to explore, please click on APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1659953
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.