IT Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Join a growing team
- Potential leadership prospect
- APAC Regional role
Our client is a leading global hotel booking platform. They offer great rates and a large selection of 465,000 properties across more than 200 countries.
For this role, you will work closely with Line Managers in understanding their job requirements, end-to-end recruitment process: strategy, sourcing, job posting, direct sourcing/hunting, candidates screening, interviews, selection, reference checking, hiring and onboarding.
You will also build and manage a strong pipeline of passive and active candidates, for specific and future potential roles, utilizing market knowledge, head hunting, referrals and networking, manage the preparation of offer letters, employment contracts and onboarding process, actively participate in and lead some continuous improvement activities of recruiting processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years' relevant experience as a Talent acquisition specialist or Recruitment specialist in an IT environment
- Strong experience in sourcing, screening and interviewing passive candidate
- High-achiever, results oriented person with a proven track of achieving consistently high targets
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and working under pressure in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, Linked In and social media
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.