IT Risk and Assurance - Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global Insurance firm is currently looking to hire a Senior Manager covering IT Risk and Assurance.
This role sits within the 2nd Line of Defense, in the Risk Management group. As a Senior Manager, you will work in tandem with the Controls Assurance team to create and review control designs and documentation, conduct risk reviews and analysis of control testing failures, and review Key Risk Indicators alongside the 1st line Risk teams. Other responsibilities include performing risk and control assessments and control testing activities.
This role is part of the Group Risk function, hence some experience in a regional role will be greatly beneficial.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Risk management/ IT Audit
- Prior experience with Insurance/ healthcare firms
- Understanding of IT security, Business continuity or disaster recovery
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980