IT Risk and Control Analyst
|Location:||East Region, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$450.00 - S$470.00 per day|
Cyber Security Analyst (Risk and Control) wanted for a leading European bank!
Our client is a leading European bank with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. Due to a number of new Cyber Security, Technology Risk and IT Control initiatives to be rolled out in the coming months, they are looking for an experienced Cyber Security (Risk and Control) Analyst to be stationed within their APAC headquarters in Singapore. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring ongoing compliance, decreasing operational risk and instilling a pro- active control culture. You will work closely with the members of the IT Security team, including the monitoring team and CISO, and development teams. You will also champion and drive the compliance mandate for various aspects of IT and Cyber Security, such as Access Control review and Security Incident Management support.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related fields of study
- At least 5 years of IT Control/ Security and Risk Management experience including SDLC processes and related compliance/ quality management
- Strong experience in banking regulations and compliance requirements within APAC (i.e. SG and HK TRMG)
- Good experience and background in Data Privacy and Data Protection
- Good knowledge in Application Security Architecture
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or other similar certifications would be a big plus
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact and manage stakeholders effectively
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 44057. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.