IT Security & Compliance Engineer - 12 months contract
Our client is in wholesale electricity market, which is Asia's first liberalized electricity market. They are the financial exchange for electricity trading, providing the IT systems, trading environment and governance for the market. They transact over $6 billion of electricity products annually.
For this role, You will manage the day to day 24x7 security operations protecting computing and digital assets. You will also manage and ensure compliance of security programs and security efforts across the Company as well as managing the design and implementation of preventative and detective security policies, processes, procedures, and programmes.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ideally possess security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- At least 5 years of progressive security experience, including min 5 years of related management experience.
- Experience in the energy industry and/or public service is preferred.
- Operational knowledge of security processes and standards in all security domains. High level knowledge of security audit and audit processes. Broad IT knowledge and experience a plus.
- Possess diagnostic skills and recovery experience in IT infrastructure, systems and applications.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081