IT Security Specialist
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
IT Security Specialist wanted for a leading international brand!
- Leading international brand
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading international brand with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are currently looking for an IT Security Specialist to join their Data Security team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for planning, driving and supporting Data Security initiatives, helping and assisting the business on Data protection and risk reduction processes. You will also play a pivotal role in coming up with guidelines and policies around Data Loss Prevention and encryption to strengthen the overall Data Security framework.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 4 years of IT and Information Security Operations experience, with at least 2 years of experience in DLP operations
- Possess sound knowledge on DLP Architecture, practice, System policies etc.
- Prior experience in managing Data Security projects/ initiative
- Good exposure to Regular Expressions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with both the IT and business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.