IT Service Management Senior Manager, APAC
IT Service Management Senior Manager, APAC wanted for a leading professional services firm!
- Leading professional services firm
- High profile leadership role
- Opportunity to lead IT transformation regionally
Our client is a leading professional services firm headquartered in the UK and has a strong presence across APAC. They are also one of the global leading firms in the legal industry.
The organization is currently undergoing a transformation journey and they are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to lead their IT Service Management function across APAC. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for managing the Singapore team to provide top notch 24/7 follow- the sun to all users globally (from 1st to 3rd line). These function include: Service desk, User administration, Infrastructure & Applications support, Project management & Service Operations Management. You will be the go- to person for all Service Management matters across APAC. You will also be responsible in looking at ways to transform the way how IT support should be ran in an more efficient way and at the same, building rapport with the senior management (i.e. Managing Partner & C- level stakeholders) to gain buy- in from them.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of senior leadership experience managing IT Operations & Service Management teams (Ideally at 10 people) across APAC cutting across 1st to 3rd line of support
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise regarding all areas of Service Management, Service Desk support & Service Management
- Proven track record in constantly looking at ways to transform the way how IT support & IT operations should be ran in accordance to the firm's transformation journey objectives
- A proven charismatic leader with excellent communication skills to engage and communicate with the senior leadership team to gain buy- in
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.