IT Support Engineer- 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. It is the one of the world's largest software maker and one of the world's most valuable companies.
For this role, You will Manage and support infrastructure operations, Leadership Meeting and Users Support, Enterprise Voice and Telephony Support, Process Improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduates with internship experience, OR candidates with 2yrs relevant experience
- Ideally with support operations experience with scripting / simple app development experience for automation
- Hungry to learn, possess the scripting knowledge from university or internship.
- Possesses strong communication, negotiation skills and user-oriented
- Ability to work with people with diverse cultures and thinking
- Possesses positive attitude and initiatives to work with relevant parties to improve processes and fix issues
- Ability to demonstrate strong user focus to deliver excellent service to users, investigate and taking action to meet users' needs
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081