IT Support Manager
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
IT Support Manager wanted for a leading international Law Firm!
- Leading international Law Firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic and high- performance culture
Our client is a leading international Law Firm with their main headquarters based in the UK, with a strong presence in the APAC region. They have received top-tier rankings in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for corporate and M&A, international arbitration, projects and energy, and banking and finance.
They are currently looking for a highly experienced IT Support Manager to be based in their Singapore office. Reporting to the Regional IT head, you will be responsible for managing the day to day IT operations for the local office and provide 2nd line of remote support for all other APAC offices. You will be the main point of contact for all IT - related issues for the local office, such as incident management, installation of hardware and software, IT training etc. You will also be responsible for planning the local IT budget nad manage vendor relationships for the implementation of IT projects.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of End- user/ Helpdesk support experience, with at least 2 years of experience as an IT Support Manager or similar roles
- Strong experience in providing day to day end - user operational support for all IT - related matters, including installation of software and hardware, desktops, phones, setting up of IT equipment in meeting rooms etc.
- Strong experience in managing Microsoft Office Suite such as Office 2010, Active Directory, SQL database etc.
- Good experience in taking ownership of IT projects, including planning of IT budgets and managing vendor relatonships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with business users across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.