IT Support / IT Engineer
|Salary:||S$30000.00 - S$40000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading Maritime & Offshore supplier headquartered in Singapore who is currently looking to hire an IT Support.
Reporting to the IT Director, your role is to maintain the computer networks within the group, providing technical support and ensuring the IT operations runs smoothly. You would also be responsiblet to monitor and maintain the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems.
- Logging and processing support calls
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Corresponding with users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts (if required)
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing IT Assets listing, and ensure documents such as IT policies and SOPs are updated
- Diploma/Bachelors in Information Technology or related courses
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in providing L1 helpdesk support within a cross-functional teams and matrixed multinational organization.
- Experience in virtualization, backup software and antivirus solutions
- Experience in L1 Windows OS, O365 and troubleshooting
- Video Conference managements
- Understanding of networking concepts and principles
- Procurement on IT equipment
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Superior internal customer service, team facilitation skills
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 226703.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.