IT Trade Floor Support (Front Office)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Front Office IT Support Analyst wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading international bank
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading international bank with strong presence across Asia, UK and US region. They are well- known for their dynamic working culture and collaborative environment.
They are currently looking for a Front Office IT Support Analyst to join their technology team. Reporting to the Manager, you will play a critical role in providing end to end IT Support to the Front Office Trading business and ensure all IT Services maintain a high level of availability. You will also be expected to handle and investigate issues by working closely with the development teams, business users and application groups to ensure all issues are resolved effectively. This is an exciting opportunity if you would like to work on a trading floor and gain extensive business exposure.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 3- 6 years of relevant experience providing IT Front office/ trade floor for front office users
- Strong knowledge in FX, Fixed Income and Commodities. Knowledge in Rates or Credit is a big plus
- Good technical expertise using SQL
- Good working knowledge on Linux/ Unix/ Windows platform
- Great effective communicator with proven track record in engaging and managing all stakeholders across various business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.