IT Trading Desk Support (1-year contract)
Our client is a leading european investment firm. They are curretly looking to recruit a Trading Desk Production Support analyst for their Singapore office. You would be working closely with structured products and middle office/front office teams to support their trading systems.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- field preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial products
- Familiar with Linux, automation tools
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word PowerPoint is a MUST
- Experience with Python, SQL, Databases structures and scripting technique
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Understanding of the importance of risk & compliance procedures and controls
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity; desire to continually self-improve and seek continual improvements in production support function
- High level of ownership and accountability, reliability, and strong follow through
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230122. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.