Our client is a leading UK based law firm who is expanding and is hence looking for an IT Trainer to join their business to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the IT Lead in UK, you would be responsible to develop and deliver training programmes for the firm's staff through eLearning, classroom and webinar sessions across the region.
- 5+ years' experience in IT Training/Coaching
- Experience in Legal or Professional Services is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Customer focused and positive attitude
- IT Training qualifications preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- eLearning authoring skills (Adobe Captivate)
- Willingness to further develop IT knowledge and training skills
If you are keen to explore this position, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.