ITSM, AVP/ VP
Our client is a leading financial institution within the buy- side industry, with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They deal with a wide range of asset classes and are well- known for only hiring the best talent in the market. They are also a forerunner in implementing and using the most innovative technologies among other major players.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Service Management specialist (BMC Remedy) to join their infrastructure team. Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for both the implementation and daily maintenance of various service management tools, with a significant focus on BMC Remedy. You will also be expected to manage other aspects of their IT Service management process, including setting up ITSM process and introducing new workflows.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5- 12 years of relevant experience in IT Service management, with most recent 3-5 years working in an end- user environment
- Strong experience in performing the full ITSM lifecycle, from gathering requirement from users, translating functional requirements to technical specifications, implementation and post- implementation support
- Strong technical hands- on expertise in managing various IT Service Management tools, particularly in BMC Remedy
- Good understanding of public cloud technologies such as Azure, GCP or AWS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.