|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established financial service looking to hire a junior compliance person.
- Perform compliance controls, gap assessments and ensure compliance against group policies and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate and support the compliance's monitoring of new or changes position limits in exchange traded futures and options.
- Support compliance monitoring and surveillance activities
- Be involved in system enhancements for implementation of compliance controls.
- Perform UAT (User Accept Testing) and work with the technology team to resolve any system related issues.
- Update compliance systems, reporting, first level review of personal investments
- Analyse and prepare monthly reporting and dashboard
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 2+ years' significant practice in compliance across surveillance and monitoring or regulatory compliance.
- Strong excel knowledge and tableau
- Prior experience in buy side, sell side or insurance
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.