Junior Grains trader, Containers
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$50000 per annum|
Our client is a global trading firm with strong presence in Agricultural trading business. They are looking for a Junior trader for their Containers trading business in their Grains trading department.
You will be working with the Senior trader closely to manage day to day trading activities. Our client will empower you with strong training system and on the job training. The coverage for this role is Asia pacific market. The main products for trading are Wheat, corn, soybean and soybean meals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Ideally you are from a Freight forwarding company handling containers business for 2-3 years
- Experience in handling Grains products or commodity trading firms is a plus for this role
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in different cultures and various industries.
- Sales driven, positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853