Junior Internal Audit Analyst (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$3300 - S$39600 per annum|
Reporting directly to the Senior Audit Manager of Asia, this contract role will give very good exposure in Internal Audit within the financial industry for those who are looking to embark on a career path in Audit.
- Assist the Senior Audit Manager in all aspects of audit assignment planning, execution, control testing, documentation of results/evidence.
- Construct control testing requirements and seek approval from Senior Audit Manager.
- Conduct testing according to approved requirements; report anomalies to Senior Audit Manager; document testing result and evidences.
- Assist to complete periodic monitoring reporting documents.
- Assist to complete annual ELC SOX questionnaire and supporting documents for Asia entity and Chinese joint venture.
- Other administrative tasks as instructed by Senior Audit Manager.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical, project management and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and drive; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Able to understand complex/difficult concepts quickly.
- Detailed oriented yet able to manage heavy workload and complete required tasks within given timeframe and within acceptable standards.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of financial products/instruments including equities, fixed income, unit trusts and derivatives.
- Knowledge of audit fundamentals and concepts is an advantage.
Experience and Qualification
- Degree with major in Finance/Accounting/Commerce
- Prior audit related experience (including internship) either in audit firms or in financial institution is an advantage
Interested fresh graduates in accountancy with some prior Audit internship experience are welcome to apply.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257