Junior Investigator (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$48000 per annum|
Our client, a renowned global bank, is looking for a junior investigator to join them on a 12 months contract basis to handle investigation work. You will be part of the team of investigators based in Singapore, with coverage over South East Asia.
Your responsibility includes:
- Support the team in their investigation process, including data collation, evidence gathering, conducting interviews
- Write clear and concise reports for investigation findings
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods
Some travelling may be required for this position
- Preferably with 1- 3 years working experience in investigation, law enforcement, audit or compliance position.
- Preferably with law or accounting background.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and written).
- Excellent interviewing and report writing skills
- Preferably have relevant investigative skills i.e. Interviewing, report writing, evidence gathering, fact finding and data analysis.
- Strong attention to details.
- Likes to meet people and confident in engaging stakeholders
- Diploma or Degree
Candidates with some experience in investigation, law enforcement, audit or compliance are welcome to apply for the role, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the working location for this position is at Changi Business Park.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257