Junior Investigator (1 year contract)
Our client, a renowned global bank, is looking for a junior investigator to join them on a 12 months contract basis to handle investigation work. You will be part of the team of investigators based in Singapore, with coverage over South East Asia.
Your responsibility includes:
- Support the team in their investigation process, including data collation, evidence gathering, conducting interviews
- Write clear and concise reports for investigation findings
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods
Some travelling may be required for this position
- Preferably with 1- 3 years working experience in investigation, law enforcement, audit or compliance position.
- Preferably with law or accounting background.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and written).
- Excellent interviewing and report writing skills
- Preferably have relevant investigative skills i.e. Interviewing, report writing, evidence gathering, fact finding and data analysis.
- Strong attention to details.
- Likes to meet people and confident in engaging stakeholders
- Diploma or Degree
Candidates with some experience in investigation, law enforcement, audit or compliance are welcome to apply for the role, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the working location for this position is at Changi Business Park.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.