Junior VP Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client a global financial organization is looking for a solid Junior VP Regulatory Reporting person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, the incumbent is responsible for Preparing MAS regulatory reporting, combine with participating in projects relating to regulatory reporting and responsible for preparing the ledger reconciliation and change implementation.
You will business partner and contribute to the high performance culture and help the business through accurate and proactive financial control and reporting.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Regulatory reporting with an Investment or Global Foreign bank with strong understanding of MAS and Basel 3.
- Experience in Accounting and Systems implementation would be useful
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Good communication skills as this person would be dealing with various senior level stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874