Software Engineer wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Leading financial services institution
- High performing and dynamic working culture
- Opportunities to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They mainly provide services related to Post- trade and Derivatives Trading.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a young and dynamic software developer to join their Technology team. Reporting to the team lead. You will be responsible for delivering data sights to various business units across the firm through the use of cutting- edge technologies. You will also play a pivotal role in enhancing their data warehouse capabilities to help meet key deliverables.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 1- 5 years of software development experience using either one of these technologies: Java, C#, Python or C++
- Well- versed with using DevOps tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git etc.
- Exposure to Agile development principles/ concepts such as TDD, CI etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or KDB is a plus
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and able to provide fresh ideas
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with business stakeholders across different lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.