KEO - Key Executive Officer
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community. HaTCH can help you find opportunities with startups at all stages of growth, early-stage companies associated with prominent incubators, promising startups associated with the most visionary venture capital funds and the most successful founders.
We are working with a startup within the Real Estate & Property Technology that will change the game in the Real Estate & Property selling and renting sector in Asia. Our client is looking to hire a KEO - Key Executive Officer to join, develop, build and lead their team of property agents.
- Currently leading a team with 20 or more agents.
- Able to provide guiding and training for estate agents.
- Able to set up incentive and rewards program for agents
- Focused on local residential/commercial new launch and resale segments.
- Able to actively recruit more agents to join our team.
- KEO must have passed the Real Estate Agency (REA) exam set by CEA in the immediate 2 years before the date of the licence application, or possess an equivalent industry qualification as assessed by CEA.
- The KEO must possess a minimum of 4 GCE „O‟ level passes, or an equivalent educational qualification as assessed by the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA).
- The KEO must have at least 3 years‟ experience working under a licensed estate agent.
- The KEO must be able to produce documentary proof that he has concluded 30 transactions in the last 3 years on behalf of a licenced estate agent OR have 3 years‟ experience in managing the business of an estate agent as an executive director, chief executive, partner, or sole-proprietor.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515) - KEO
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 #LI-SM