Key Account Manager - Facilities
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$115000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
My Client is looking for a Key Account Manager - Facilities who would be able to help carry their day-to-day management of staff and services provided by their clients. The client is a leading player within the Healthcare organisation.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Develop pricing strategies, contract terms, assuring financial goals and client's expectations are met. Ensure that all the services provided excel in performance standards and meet the Client's expectations.
- You will be responsible for maximum revenue generation from key clients. Build and grow client relationships.
- Take the initiative and opportunity to identify and create exciting new services for the clients. Conduct effective presentations, carry out techno commercial interactions with clients.
- Ability to communicate the company's proposition to the target accounts. Tracking competition with regard to each of accounts. Achieve targeted business growth numbers.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, selection, retention, training and career development.
- Act as the primary contact point for all contract services and undertake risk assessments, organize emergency procedures and liaise with clients by informing them of the developments.
Preferably you will have come from a trade or engineering background with experience in overseeing hard and soft facilities management services. You will possess high level interpersonal skills and will be able to engage with people of all levels managing client, employee and subcontractor relationships. Financial acumen is a requirement along with the ability to ensure contract performance targets are met. You would have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced challenging health care environment and with the ability to lead, organize and management of people for facility services projects.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-SC #Supplychain
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.