Key Account Manager (Pharmaceutical)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are to promote, sell, ethically influence and maximise Doctor prescribing of the company's products within assigned territories to meet company's sales objectives. Achieve sales targets in the territory while operating within the confines of company policies, approved budget and promotional programs. Monitor sales performance regularly and recommend action plans to ensure achievement of sales.
- Min Degree in Science or a related field
- Comply with company SOPs and SAPI requirements.
- Be accredited/ certified in the sales process and achieve product knowledge assessment pass marks.
- Maintain a high standard of product, disease state, technical, and industry knowledge through ongoing
- Study, training and participation in all relevant product information seminars.
- Be aware of key competitor products and marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: $4,000 - $5,000 per month (Excluding car allowance)
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below