Key Account Sales Manager
- Do you have experience in consultantive selling?
- Do you have experience within service energy market?
- Have you worked in a market reserach company?
- Have you got a proven track record of sales and account management?
Then this is the opportunity you should look into....
Key Account Sales Manager - Energy Industry
My client is seeking a Key Account Sales Manager to join its Singapore sales team where we deal with customers from across South East Asia. You will be managing a team of Account Managers as well as your own portfolio of existing accounts. This role involves a great deal of autonomy, you will plan and execute strategies to deliver growth from new and existing customers.
About the company
My client is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions
- Manage a sales pipeline of qualified customers for the company's products and services
- Line management, mentoring and coaching of a team of account managers
- Demonstrate their products focusing on the customer's business objectives
- Deliver client satisfaction and engagement
- Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Understand the customer's industry drivers, business objectives, and organization so that effective strategies are developed which will underpin the value that the company brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- Develop and sustain long term customer relationships, establishing these relationships while engaging customers at all levels of the customer organization
- Schedule and attend sales appointments with prospective customers
- Create personal sales plans and mentor your team in delivering their own
- Able to set direction for yourself and others motivating your team to grow and develop
- You will be commercially minded, flexible and adaptable
Skills and Behaviors:
- Prior team leadership experience is essential, along with strong individual sales track record. You will be responsible for achieving team and individual sales targets.
- Proven experience in consultative selling in B2B solutions
- Demonstrated experience in customer engagement at senior levels and building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other teams in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.