KYC advisory and COB Wealth Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia is looking to hire a Subject Matter Expert for KYC , Client On-Boarding, Account Documentation and Advisory for the Wealth Management Business.
You will be responsible for the opening of new clients accounts as well as the KYC reviews for existing clients. This role will be a good fit for you if you are comfortable to deal directly with the front line and able to handle the daily business as usual (BAU) responsibilities from end to end as a subject matter expert.
Indeed, a good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will be required to perform in this role.
You will be an advisor and will be able to influence your stakeholders ensuring a smooth completion of all the cases you will be handling.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space across Private Banking
- Good communication skills to deal with the business and represent the bank externally.
- Wealth management or private banking background is a must to have
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
- Leadership or team management experience is preferable
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.