|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire individuals passionate about KYC. You will be on boarding new corporate clients and will have a strong understanding of the end to end KYC process.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Liaise with front office or clients to collect the documents in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Perform screening, Due Diligence and liaise wit internal department to support the KYC issues.
- Process the KYC and AML and participate in the remediation.
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Corporates and Investment Banking background is a must to have and experience on-boarding and reviewing corporate clients.
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.