Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire individuals passionate about KYC. You will be on boarding new corporate clients and will have a strong understanding of the end to end KYC process.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Liaise with front office or clients to collect the documents in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Perform screening, Due Diligence and liaise wit internal department to support the KYC issues.
- Process the KYC and AML and participate in the remediation.
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Corporates and Investment Banking background is a must to have and experience on-boarding and reviewing corporate clients.
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.