KYC Analyst, Investment Management
A global investment firm is on the lookout for a KYC Analyst.
This is a highly regulated investment firm that follow KYC regulations across multiple countries and require a KYC Analyst to be the expert on KYC AML for the firm. In this role, he/she will perform due diligence on new counterparties, request KYC information, review and verify received documents, enter information into KYC systems, and make an analytical assessment of counterparty risk. The incumbent will also review KYC clearance of existing counterparties, both on a regular review schedule and triggered by emergent events. Due to the nature of transactions, most will be related to Oil and Gas, and energy.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in onboarding or KYC roles in banking or from oil supermajors
- Well versed with corporate clients, specifically energy related counterparties
- Knowledge of energy commodities (oil, gas, power, LNG) is Preferred
- Experience with AML monitoring tools such as World Check, Lexis Nexis or Transparint
- Team player who is self-motivated and eager to learn
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.