Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 13 March 2023
- SalaryS$70000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Principal Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
KYC Analyst (Japanese Speaking)
Our client is a leading commodity trading firm, looking for a KYC professional with proficiency in Japanese to join their APAC KYC team in Singapore.
- Ensuring that all KYC activities are conducted in accordance with the Risk and KYC policies, monitoring and updating internal databases for statistical reporting
- Performing and approving due diligence on new counterparties, reviewing and approving KYC clearance of existing counterparties
- Ensuring due diligence standards are policy-compliant and up to date, and escalating high-risk clients to senior management, Compliance and Sanctions Team
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for client onboarding carried out by the KYC AML department.
- Conducting research on potential counterparties to guard its reputation against negative press
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 3-5 years' KYC/ CDD experience in banks or commodities trading firms
- Experience with screening tools such as Worldcheck, Lexis Nexis
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse in Japanese as interaction with counterparties in Japan is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend