|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire a team leader with strong understanding of KYC Framework, Policies and Procedures, to fulfil AML regulatory requirements.
As the team lead, you will be in charge of:
- Managing a KYC team which performs KYC for clients with different risk levels (High, Medium, Low and assigning the KYC tasks among the team.
- Performing KYC approvals on all special customer types.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient processes related to the financial crime risks associated.
- Monitoring the controls making sure the business is complying with the compliance policies and regulations in place.
- Working closely with front office, compliance and risk teams advising and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the manager and represent the team in the committee in his/her absence.
Only a KYC expert team lead, with good understanding of the full KYC processes, policies, risk management framework and regulations will be a good fit for this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in KYC and due diligence space, risk and control space
- Team management experience in order to drive the business
- Good financial crime exposure and extensive knowledge of the financial crime regulations ( HKMA, MAS…)
- Banking background is a must to have preferably corporate and investment banking.
- Strong stakeholder management as you will be working closely to various teams.
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and front office team.
- Fluency in Mandarin to support China Market
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.