|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire an individual contributor, passionate about KYC and willing to be part of the KYC account opening team.
As a subject matter expert, you will be in charge of:
- Clearing the cases and will get exposure to various jurisdictions
- Dealing with tight deadline without compromising the quality
- Performing KYC for clients new and existing clients with different risk levels (High, Medium, Low)
- Performing KYC approvals on all special customer types ( Financial institutions, MNC, Correspondent Banking…)
- Implementing and ensuring efficient processes related to the financial crime risks associated.
- Monitoring the controls making sure the business is complying with the compliance policies and regulations in place.
- Be working closely with front office as the first line of defence.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 7+ years' significant practice in KYC and onboarding space across APAC
- A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
- Banking background is a must to have preferably in transaction banking
- Knowledge of cash management, trade finance and securities services.
- Strong stakeholder management as you will be working closely to Front Office and clients directly
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and front office team.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.