KYC Client Outreach Analyst (1 year renewable contract)
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis (CDUs, front office, compliance, CoE, clients)
- Ensure that all required documents and data from clients is collected and stored in Vantage and as such delivered to the CDU for further processing in line with regulatory and internal requirements, including FATCA, CRS, ESR (Environmental and Social Responsibility).
- Understand and confidently communicate the KYC requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Support and educate clients on KYC initiatives of the bank and general KYC/AML requirements
- Acquire and maintain accurate KYC documentation
- Validate provided documentation for reasonableness and completeness
- Ensure high quality customer experience
- Monitoring and supervision of KYC control environment
- Previous experience in KYC/AML in a client facing environment is highly preferable
- Highly analytical person with ability to recognise important information and identify risks
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to a high standard under pressure and short deadlines
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluency in English and [local language], both verbal and written
- Working knowledge with Vantage could be a benefit
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.