KYC Due Diligence Analyst - 6-12 Months Contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$60000 per annum|
This role will be reporting to the Regional Head of KYC reviewing client profiles at on-boarding to ensure conformity to minimum AML/CDD standards, producing client document requirements and due diligence analysis, Conduct Enhanced due diligence on high risk clients using various tools (Factiva, Lexis, Worldcheck, etc.)
You will Execute OFAC screening on clients and relevant third-parties and Actively participate in implementing any new guidelines.
This team will also implement stringent consistent post onboarding review checks across all locations and also drive improvements to the COB processes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Holds a degree or professional qualification in accountancy, business, banking or finance
- Relevant years' of first-hand relevant experience in KYC/Client Onboarding
- Familiar with relevant local regulations & AML/CFT & global industry adopted guiding principles including but not limited to MAS 626, FATF, USPA, Banking Act and so forth
- Strong communication (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills to multitask effectively and manage internal & external clients
- Holding a Compliance diploma or being ACAMs certified would be viewed very favorably
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081