KYC Japanese Speaking- Analyst or Associate
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC. Our client is looking to hire a KYC Japanese speaking to look after the APAC Region.
You will be in charge of:
-Collecting the documents from the front office or directly with clients in order to ensure that all accounts are complying with the bank's standards.
- Acting as an advisor and will be able to influence your stakeholders ensuring a smooth completion of the cases.
- Work closely to the clients and the relationship managers on regular business to ensure the cases under your responsibilities are well taken care of.
A good understanding of KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and control process will help you to handle your daily responsibilities.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 4+ years' significant practice in KYC, due diligence and account documentations space.
- Good eyes for details and ability to influence
- Banking background is a must to have
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
- Able to read and write Japanese to deal with stakeholder in Japan. Mandarin speaking is appreciated as you will also cover China market.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.