Our client is a leading private bank with global footprint. Due to business expansion, they are looking for KYC Periodic Review Specialist to join the team in Singapore.
- Review and ensure complete documentation for periodic KYC
- Perform name screening while ensuring adherence to regulations, policies and standards
- Participate in process improvement and transformation projects to streamline and automate the review process
- At least 2-6 years' relevant experience in onboarding, periodic review, account maintenance
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Familiar with the review of client's source of wealth and background information
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Familiar with name screening tools such as Dow Jones Factiva, World-Check or equivalent
- Extended working hours would be required when volume is high
- Fluency in Chinese would be an added advantage as handling of Chinese documents is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend