KYC Senior Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
KYC and Data Analyst
Our client is a Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC and AML. Our client is looking to hire a a KYC Officer with strong understanding of KYC end to end process to fulfil AML regulatory requirements. On top of this the new joiner will have a Client Referential Data role.
As the team lead, you will be in charge of:
- Performing KYC for clients with different risk levels (High, Medium, Low), reviewing and documenting the customer relationship.
- Completing KYC profiles and analysis accurately before passing it to the Quality Checker team.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as Front Office, Client-On-Boarding and Compliance.
- Supporting the KYC manager in keeping track of Management Information report.
- Writing database queries and managing the functional data architecture of client's data across the system.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Fluent Chinese language skills is compulsory as you will be dealing with Chinese customers, for China market and will have to do some chinese translations.
- Another Asian language will be a plus
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in KYC and due diligence space, risk and control space
- Excellent Excel skills ( write macro) and VBA skills
- Good financial crime exposure and knowledge of the financial crime regulations ( HKMA, MAS…)
- Exposure to other jusridictions on top of Singapore.
- Corporate banking background is a must to have.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.