KYC Senior Analyst
KYC and Data Analyst
Our client is a Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC and AML. Our client is looking to hire a a KYC Officer with strong understanding of KYC end to end process to fulfil AML regulatory requirements. On top of this the new joiner will have a Client Referential Data role.
As the team lead, you will be in charge of:
- Performing KYC for clients with different risk levels (High, Medium, Low), reviewing and documenting the customer relationship.
- Completing KYC profiles and analysis accurately before passing it to the Quality Checker team.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as Front Office, Client-On-Boarding and Compliance.
- Supporting the KYC manager in keeping track of Management Information report.
- Writing database queries and managing the functional data architecture of client's data across the system.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Fluent Chinese language skills is compulsory as you will be dealing with Chinese customers, for China market and will have to do some chinese translations.
- Another Asian language will be a plus
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in KYC and due diligence space, risk and control space
- Excellent Excel skills ( write macro) and VBA skills
- Good financial crime exposure and knowledge of the financial crime regulations ( HKMA, MAS…)
- Exposure to other jusridictions on top of Singapore.
- Corporate banking background is a must to have.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.