KYC Senior Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading financial markets and commodities bank is looking for a KYC Senior Analyst to be based in Singapore, working with Front Office, Client Onboarding, Compliance teams as well as clients directly.
Responsibilities include performing due diligence for new clients as well as screening and updating existing client profiles. The position will also support the KYC Manager in keeping up to date with flagged issues, identifying and resolving process gaps, as well as to represent the Manager as needed.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Familiarity in an end-to-end KYC role in a banking environment, including experience with high risk and complex clients/entities
- Working knowledge of international KYC procedures and regulatory best practices
- Independent and detailed multi-tasker with strong stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with change and computer literate
- Advantageous to have experience in client onboarding and/or knowledge of regulatory classifications and/or fluency in Mandarin for document translation
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098