KYC Senior Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
KYC Senior Analyst - team lead
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to implement and enhance a robust regulatory and supervisory regime related to KYC, AML and Financial Crimes. Our client is looking to hire a team leader with strong understanding of KYCend to end process to fulfil AML regulatory requirements.
As the team lead, you will be in charge of:
- Mentoring the junior team members
- Ensuring tht the whole end to end KYC process is going smoothly.
- Performing KYC for clients with different risk levels (High, Medium, Low)
- Performing KYC approvals on all special customer types.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as Front Office, Client-On-Boarding and Compliance.
- Supporting the KYC manager in keeping track of Management Information report.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Fluent Chinese language skills is compulsory as you will be dealing with Chinese customers, for China market and will have to do some chinese translations.
- Minimum 4+ years' significant practice in KYC and due diligence space, risk and control space
- Team management experience is an advantage
- Good financial crime exposure and extensive knowledge of the financial crime regulations ( HKMA, MAS…)
- Corporate banking background is a must to have.
- Strong stakeholder management as you will be working closely to various teams.
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and front office team.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.