Law Firm - Business Development Manager Banking & Finance
International Law Firm is looking for the next Business Development Manager within their Banking, Finance and Project Team
- Are you looking for the next challenge?
- Are you good with drafting Pitches and Putting together Marketing Collateral?
- Do you enjoy organizing events?
Manage the strategic focus of revenue driving activities of the AP Banking & Finance and Projects practice groups, developing a strategic, market-leading BDMC business-partnering capability which will enable the practice group to win, retain and grow business through consistently high standards, engaging thought leadership as well as strong key client relationships and account management.
- Work with the AP PG Leaders and Steering Committees, Fee Earners as well as Expert Functions and Global End-to-End Services to proactively plan and deliver a compelling BDMC strategy across
- Develop and deliver strong, compelling cross-border pitches and proposals for the RPGs, aiming for a high win rate
- Drive revenue opportunities for the practice by using products and service lines
- Plan, organise and deliver high quality cross-border client events to position the Firm as a market leader in Banking & Finance and Projects practices
- Focus on growing PG specific work from key clients and contribute proactively towards client development strategies
- Work with the PG Leader and Steering Committee, Fee Earners and Client Managers to develop plans which deliver growth to the appropriate industry key clients and regional key clients
- Working with the Practice Group Steering Committees to regularly review activities during (monthly) conference calls and face to face meetings; produce analyses of activity versus plans, demonstrating value add of activities undertaken
- Input to Practice Group strategy meetings and training (generally held annually) to shape the agenda and ensure a balance between 'technical' and BD content and activities.
- Provide guidance to the Client Experience team key information and statistics relating to Practice Group activities
Skills & Qualifications
A Masters or equivalent degree preferably in business, marketing, commerce or similar qualification.
Strong experience working in a professional services industry or similar marketing and business development roles
Excellent English language written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Team spirit, collaboration, positivity and adaptability are important skills
A high level of commercial acumen and business curiosity to identify growth opportunities for the business and keep abreast of business trends
Effective interpersonal and influencing skills to manage stakeholder expectations and deliver strong return on investment
Strong project management skills, with high level of attention to detail, ability to deliver complex cross-border projects on time
Experience working in a multi-cultural, cross-border team is preferred
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.